- Secure Entry system to Courtyard and Apartment building.
- Apartment is being/has been renovated with a classic modern design.
- Apartment is heated by electric radiators
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- 1 bedroom complete with double bed and storage for clothes
- Fresh bedding and towels are provided as standard.
- Living room with huge windows, full-sized sofa-bed, dining table, breakfast bar
- WiFi internet
- Large Screen 3D Smart Television including Chromecast
- Micro HiFi audio system supporting Bluetooth, NFC, Apple Airplay and USB if you want to play music from your own devices but also comes with with internet radio and an extensive music library
- WiFi Laser printer - handy for printing out travel documents, tickets, etc.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, iron etc.
- Basic kitchen condiments and household provisions (tea, coffee, sugar, toiletries, kitchen roll, tin foil, herbs and spices etc.)
- Tassimo drinks machine with complimentary drinks
- An instruction manual containing all the information you will require for the apartment is available in the apartment
- A hairdryer and umbrella is also provided as it has been known to rain here!
The apartment has secure entry access from the street and into the building. There is a beautiful quiet and private courtyard for residents.
Guests will have full and exclusive access to entire flat.
Wonderful market streets are located very close walking distance to the apartment. A lot of great little cafes/bars and restaurants are all just minutes stroll away.
Interaction with guests
As we live and work in Glasgow, we are normally always close by and available to handle the check-in's directly and are available to handle any guests needs while they are in Glasgow. We are always happy to chat on the phone, by text or by e-mail and can give you lots of help and tips for your visit.
Glasgow is a vibrant city with lots of exhibitions, concerts and nightlife and yet it's really easy to get out of town and to explore and the surrounding area with its stunning scenery. We can help you with information about restaurants, great pubs, or transport.
Guest check-in & out
We always try to be flexible, and aim to meet your arrival time, but do please ask if you think you are likely to arrive particularly late or early.
Where possible we always do our best to try and suit arrival and check out times as best as possible, assuming it does not interfere with another booking.
If there are departing guests on your arrival day, we will need enough time to service the flat before you can be check-in.
It is extremely important that you arrive at the pre-arranged time. If you are delayed for any reason, please be courteous and let us know as soon as you can. Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive all our contact details. Check-in and key-collection details will be send via email a few weeks before arrival.
We will explain everything that you need to know upon arrival as well as the check-out procedures.